Wednesday 12 August 2015

Lazy Days... A lot of them...

Hi Everyone!

Here I come with the apology again... I have been very lazy with uploading blog posts, even though I've planned so many, I still didn't really know which one to pick or what to write about. So I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while!

So anyway, I was having a chat with someone, and they gave me the idea to just simply write about being lazy, and my lazy days! If they're reading this, they know who they are, so thanks for the inspiration!

As I've said, lately I've been having a lot of lazy days. Which in a way is a good thing I suppose, allowing myself to relax between working at the weekends, and I have actually recently started working out, so in my head, the lazy days are allowed!

I thought I would share with you guys what I have been doing on my many lazy days recently...

NETFLIX!
Of course, a staple part of anyone's lazy days.


I've loved Friends for so long. I think it's just one of those TV shows that pretty much everyone loves! No matter how many times I watch an episode I still find it funny, and no matter my mood Friends is something I can always watch, I've been watching it a lot on my recent lazy days!


The question on everyone's lips who is A?! By the time this goes up, the identity of A will be known, but I love watching PLL on my lazy days, watching old episodes as well as the new ones on a Wednesday for us in the UK!

FILMS!
I've loved watching these 3 films on my lazy days. (I've also loved watching We're the Millers, but that's in my iTunes library, I don't have it on DVD). Beauty and the Beast just reminds me of being little again, it's hands down my favourite Disney film.

The Great Gatsby - I just love this film. I love the soundtrack, I love the costume, I love the set design, I would go on but I don't want to bore you. Moral of the story, I love this film. Not your typical lazy day film, but hey!

And of course Mrs Doubtfire. This is one of my favourite films, I can watch it over and over without getting bored. It's just brilliant.

BOOKS!

When I get bored with watching Netflix or the TV. I get a book. I finished Paula Hawkins' The Girl on the Train in a day. I really liked it! I was just fully hooked and I just had to finish it straight away, even if that meant staying up until 3am to finish it! I live such a wild lifestyle...

I'm currently reading Giovanna Fletcher's Dream a little Dream. So far I'm really enjoying it, if you enjoy girly, chance-meeting romance kind of books, like I do, you'll really enjoy this!

FACE MASK!


Some lazy days, I really fancy treating myself to a face mask. And this one has definitely been my favourite. It's so good for your skin. When you put it on it tingles slightly, but not in a way that feels uncomfortable. And when you wash it off, OH MY GOD, your skin feels soooo unbelievably soft, and my skin also looks really good after I've used it!

BATH!
A lazy day usually isn't complete without a long soak in the bath, preferably with a Lush bath bomb. The one in the picture is called Shoot for the Stars. As well as looking really pretty it also smelt so amazing! And my skin felt so good after using it.


MUSIC!


What bath is complete without music?! I'm still loving James Bay. This album is beautiful, and also perfect bath-time/lazy day music.

CANDLES!
Candles are perfect for lazy days, whether that be in while your in the bath, or just in your room. Yankee Candles are my personal favourites to use. The two in the picture are Midnight Jasmine and Soft Blanket. I use Midnight Jasmine if I want a fresh floral scent, and I use Soft Blanket if I want a calming/relaxing scent. P.s. I don't usually light both the Yankee Candles at the same time, I just did it for the picture to show you guys!

I hope you enjoyed this little insight into my [many] lazy days. Although I do love lazy days, I'm going to try to be a bit more productive, workout more and get more posts up more often!

Thanks for reading! Until next time... which will hopefully be soon!!

Lydia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment