Monday 1 June 2015

So, it's been a while...

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I blogged. But I had nothing to write about! I had bloggers-block - kind of like writers block I guess?!

But I've been dying to put something up for a while, so I decided I'd just log on, and write and see where it takes me! Maybe give you guys a quick update on my life?!

So, first things first I'm back home until September because I'VE FINISHED FIRST YEAR!! Well, almost. I have a placement to complete first, I have managed to get 2 weeks in London at North One TV! I am soooo excited, but ridiculously nervous too! London petrifies me, it's so big and so busy. But despite this, I love the idea of living there for a period of my life, so hopefully these two weeks will help me get a real feel for it!

Secondly, I am now 19! It was my birthday yesterday, I had my friends round mine to prink and then we went onto none other than the Colly! I'll add some birthday pictures below!

My birthday outfit! Dress from Missguided, bag also from missguided and shoes were from Clothes Show Live.
Me and my gorgeous mum!
This is Olivia, we share the same birthday and she's one of my closest friends!
This Eleanor, one of my day one chicas, love her to pieces!
Love these two, Katherine and Lizzie, I grew up with them both. Amazing girls.
Left to right: Siobhan, Lauren, Me, Faye. I probably see these girls waaay too much, on a daily basis almost now I'm back in Coventry! Love them all crazy amounts.
There are so many more pictures, but these are just a few of my faves! I'm hoping now I'm done with uni for a bit I can focus on my blog a lot more! I have a few exciting things planned, so get excited!

I'll make sure I keep you guys updated on my work placement in London!

So that's it for now, you're all up-to-date!

Lydia xo





No comments:

Post a Comment