Sunday 20 December 2015

Christmas GlossyBox Opening♡

Hi everyone!

I subscribe to a service called GlossyBox, which is monthly subscription service that sends you 5 beauty products at the beginning of each month, this month however, we got 6 products (exciting!). The boxes are monthly edits put together by the people at GlossyBox, and I thought I'd share this months box with you all!


This months GlossyBox looked gorgeous! (FYI the box is actually rose gold, even though my iPhone didn't exactly pick that up.) It just looked so festive and cute, safe to say I was SO excited to see what was inside.

The box comes with information on the box for that month, what it includes and what the products inside are for and what they do!

It's also packaged so nicely.











I opened this months box and was immediately so excited! It was so worth the £10 this month.

So lets get onto the products inside!

The first product was this So Susan, Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil, this product is full size! First impressions are sooo good! It looks so good to highlight with. I'm excited to try it on my next night out! I swatched it (which I wanted to put on here, but it wouldn't photograph well!!) but anyway I swatched it, and it was sooo pretty! It's really pigmented and stands out so nicely. It is £15 at sosusan.com/en.


Next was être belle's Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll on. I have to say I've already used this because I was looking far too dead this morning to leave the house without makeup. So decided to see if this would wake up my face, without my having to put on makeup, and it did! It's so cooling and really wakes up your eyes, not only in the way they look but the way the feel! I would definitely suggest this for those morning eyes! The full size product is £30.66 www.etre-belle.co.


This is Hylamide's Pore Delete. I've already used this too, again when I wanted to leave the house without makeup! It did exactly what it says, deletes the pores. It also almost made my face look photoshopped, as much as it can without actually using photoshop. The full size product is £18 at www.hylamide.com, and I would definitely consider purchasing this!



Next is Collection's Long Lasting Nail Effects in Cosmic Stars. This is also a full size product, and with it being a high-street makeup brand it's only £2.99, probably available in both Superdrug and Boots. As you can see from the second picture, the colour is a lovely pretty purple. And SO sparkly!! Perfect for the Christmas season.
Another full size product! It's essence's Liquid Liptstick in the shade Show Off. Liquid lipsticks are wicked, they tend to be so much easier to apply than an actual lipstick! This has a doe-foot applicator making it so easy to apply! The colour is so lovely, it'll brighten up any makeup look. And at only £2.50 on www.essence.eu/uk/home, you cannot go wrong!
Finally it's the 6th product! Starskin's Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask. Something else that I have already used! It made my skin feel so good. And it felt so refreshing, and it hydrated my skin so well. There were four of these masks available, I got the calming one. All of the mask available are soaked in a vitamin-packed serum. The masks are £8.50 at Selfridges.


So there you have it! GlossyBox's Christmassy December edit! I'd definitely recommend subscribing to GlossyBox, £10 a month is so worth it for all the products you get!

That's it from me, and if I don't post again before Christmas, Merry Christmas and have a good one, I hope you all get spoilt!!

Lydia xo





No comments:

Post a Comment