Wednesday 6 May 2015

April Favourites ♡

Hi guys!

I thought I would do my April Favourites for today's post, they're a complete mixture of random favourites, hope you enjoy!

Beauty Faves ♡
Firstly, I have been loving Mac's Velvet Teddy Lipstick and Whirl Lip Liner which I wear together, they're such a great combo, and really lovely nude to wear on an every day basis!


I have also been loving Barry M Gelly Nail Varnish, my favourite shade has been Coconut, it's such a pretty white colour, and it goes with pretty much every outfit. The hi-shine finish just makes it look lovely!














Perfume Fave ♡
I have been loving One Direction's, Our Moment, and not just because I'm a bit of a 1D fan! It just smells so sweet and lovely, but if you're not a fan of sweet smells I'd avoid this perfume! But I just love it!

Clothing Faves 
This has to be my favourite clothing purchase in April! It's really casual and comfortable, with it being knitted it adds that extra bit of warmth, as in England, even when the weather's nice, there's still a bit of a breeze! I usually wore this top with dark blue skinny jeans, a long tasseled cardigan and some white converse! It's really nice and casual, and a really comfortable outfit!

Jewellery Faves ♡
All April I was wearing these two pieces of Jewellery. I love having a ring on, and this one from Primark just seems to go with pretty much everything! Also, my Michael Kors watch is just a necessity with every outfit I wear, it just adds something without it being too much! 

Drink or Food Fave ♡
I have just been loving Naked smoothies in April! This one has to be my favourite thought, it's so delicious, and has ingredients that you need! They're just so easy to pick up from the shop, it's just a no brainer if it's good for you and it tastes fab!
Website and App Faves ♡
This month I have be using Instagram and Twitter waaaay too much! I've been unhealthily addicted. I've also been unhealthily addicted to buzzfeed.com, it's just provided too much to allow procrastination! I always find myself on their doing the quizzes or reading articles that I didn't need to read, ever. But it's brilliant!

Movie Faves 
I have rekindled my love for Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging and Wild Child. I used to be absolutely in love with both of these films, I saw Angus Thongs on TV and it just made me want to buy it on DVD, and then I remembered about Wild Child, so I ordered both and they have both been watched to death!


And finally - Music Fave ♡
This month I have been absolutely head over heels in love with James Bay. His voice is just beautiful, I would 100% recommend buying his album, it is definitely worth it! I think my favourite songs have to be, Craving, Hold Back the River, Best Fake Smile & Scars. Although the whole album is just brilliant!

I have also fallen in love with Shawn Mendes' album Handwritten, his voice is just amazing. For a debut album, it's just brilliant, again I would definitely recommend this album!
















So, that's it for another post. I hope you enjoyed it! I have some exciting posts planned for over the summer, I can't wait until I'm home from uni and I can properly get stuck into my blog!

Lydia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment