Monday 22 June 2015

FOUR Weeks in London: Week 2

As you may have noticed, this series of blog posts was called 'Two Weeks in London', BUT things have changed slightly... North One Television offered two further weeks!! (Thanks to my amazing university tutor, and hopefully because they actually wanted me to stay on longer!)

My second week in London was just as good as the first - if not better. My placement at North One is going great - well duh, the offered me two more weeks! I went off on an interview shoot last week, met a few celebs - I felt very fancy and professional. I wish I could tell you guys more about it, but confidentiality and all that! But the TV series I've been privileged enough to see in creation, the first episode is out on Channel 5 on Saturday 27th June - so this weekend - at 10pm! Keep an eye out!

Other than work my lovely cousin and his wonderful girlfriend have given me an amazing London experience so far, we did all the touristy bits on Thursday last week. It was so fun just to be a tourist for the evening without being bothered about work or being in a rush to get anywhere!

I'll add some cheeky pics of my tourist adventure now


\












So, there you go! I hope you enjoyed this quick little update and the pictures - I know I'm not much of a photographer but hey! Stay tuned for the next two London updates!

Lydia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment