Sunday 3 May 2015

Random Haul ♡

Hi everyone!

Another girly post today, over the past few weeks I have been treating myself to a few new things from various different places! So I thought I'd share them with you all!

Firstly I decided I needed to sort out my summer reads 'cause I'm finishing uni soon and I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands! (You will sense a theme with the selection of books here...) Along with the books I also ordered a few cute notebooks


Connor Franta - A Work in Progress, £6.99 on Amazon
I am so excited to read this, the front cover drew me to buying it when I saw it in Jim Chapman's vlog, it just looks so cool! Yes, I know I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover!! I read the first few pages and it already seems so good, I'm excited to sit down and read it properly!


Tanya Burr - Love, Tanya, £6.49 on Tanya Burr
Tanya Burr's, Love Tanya honestly seems like the perfect summer read. You can just pick it up whenever you have a spare few minutes and read whichever section you fancy! Again, another that I'm very excited to read!


Zoe Sugg AKA Zoella - Girl Online, £6.00 on Amazon
Finally, I bought Girl Online, which despite all the hoo-ha surrounding this book, I am very excited to read it! Of course Zoe was going to have help with her first book, she wasn't a trained novelist! Anyway, I won't get on that rant (again haha)! I'm excited to just get stuck into a book, I haven't sat down and read non-fiction book for ages! I'm excited to get to glued to a book again.

I'm really going to struggle deciding which book to read first! I also might do a few quick reviews on these books in the future!

Herlitz Noteboks, £9.99 each on Amazon
I decided I needed some new notebooks that I could use to plan my new blog posts in and just jot down every day notes and thoughts! So I found these really pretty ones on Amazon for a really good price, so I got them!

Next, I kind of splurged slightly and treated myself to some Mac Makeup eeee - exciting!


Mac Makeup - Mineralize Skinfinish in Global Glow, £23.00
This is just sooo pretty! I think I'm in love! It's going to be perfect for the summer it'll add a more bronzed look to my face and the shimmer is just beautiful!


Mac Makeup - Lipstick in Vegas Volt, £15.50
This corally colour is going to be perfect for the summer, it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm so excited to try this out, it's the perfect summer shade!


Mac Makeup - Lip Pencil in Lasting Sensation, £12.50
I bought this to go with Vegas Volt, I think it'll just look amazing together! Again, perfect for the summer!

Next, I treated myself to a few new items of clothing/accessories!



River Island - White striped top in size 10, £16.00
I love this top! I love black & white, and I love high-necked tops. I love that this top is baggy - but just the right amount. It's very flattering, and again perfect for summer!


River Island - Grey acid wash jeans, superskinny in size 10, £15.00 in the sale!
I love acid wash jeans, I just think they look so good. These are a staple piece, they can be worn throughout the seasons and just changed and dressed to suit accordingly! I rolled the jeans up as they were just that bit too long, but they still look really nice!


This is the outfit together, I think it works really well together, just put it with a pair of chunky boots and a leather jacket, and it'll work really well! 


River Island - Half Frame sunglasses, £10
I have so many pair of sunglasses like this, but I really like the shading of the lenses on these, they are slightly different to others I own... sort of... hahaha! But, in my opinion, you can never have enough sunglasses!


Anklets, set of 3, Amazon - £7.99
There was no reasoning for buying these at all. I just had a sudden urge that made me want to wear anklets again! These were really pretty so I just got them, I think anklets look really good in the summer, so I thought I'd just go with it and see how it goes!

***

That is all I've bought, I hope you enjoyed this rather random little haul! I always find hauls fun, I'm nosey so I like seeing what other people have bought! I'd like to say a little thank you to my friend Faye who kindly modelled the new clothes for me, if you'd like to check out her social media she's on Twitter - @fayematthewsss and Instagram - @fayematthews.

So that's it for this post, again I hope you enjoyed it!

Lydia xo

No comments:

Post a Comment